Monday, January 10, 2011

Introduction

Hello and thank you for coming to my blog.  My name is Noreen Guanci, and I started this blog to write about issues surrounding elder care.  I have been a registered nurse for almost thirty years, and founded the company Long Term Solutions (hence the blog name) twelve years ago along with Anne Harrington.  In this space, I hope to share valuable information and provide insight into the complicated world of elder care, including topics on healthcare, long term care insurance, and how to increase well being.  For example, caregiving has become a paramount issue in health care, yet one that often goes unaddressed.  I served as a caregiver for my mother when she was very sick, and it was a very trying time for me and my family.  Without my health care background, I do not know how I would have made many of the difficult decisions necessary for her to receive the best possible care.  So, welcome to the blog, and I look forward to giving you the best possible advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment